Monday 1 January 2018

Why I Think That A Jelsa Movie Is A Better Idea Than You Think...

Intro

Image result for Jelsa


I'm using fair use to use this, however the artist that made this has got to be commended for it is amazing!

I'm sorry, all I do is keep you cold!-Jack Frost, from Rise Of The Guardians.
Cold never bothered me anyway-Elsa from Frozen.
Well if these two quotes don't settle it then I can't say what will (other than Disney and Dreamworks brand name of course), so that's my theory so you can go now...No! Wait! There's more where that came from! Yes I know that some fan girls would probably hate me and others will love me for this but ether way it hardly matters. Yes on the surface what I''l be covering in these posts on the surface will sound like wishful thinking, but by the end of all this series of posts, you'll see that that thinking is far from the truth. I just want this to get out as soon as possible after all I have thought about this theory for a long time and, yes I am a Jelsa supporter, but I want you to know that there is way more to it than what many may think after all it's not just about snow ball 'n' fun times, but so much, much more.
I have decided to split this one into different parts, like some of my Yami Sorts, and I do think that this would be a better way for you to get the best and biggest picture that I can offer right now. (I am human after all!) Even-though that there are people would be able to word or explain things better I will only bring my best.
The parts that I will be;
  • History (How both companies came to be)
  • Story (Mainly the different successes of both)
  • How Rivalry Could Play A Part
  • How A Solo Movie Would Play Out Even If It Is Not A Jelsa Movie
  • Novel Adaptations (Yes I Will Have To Cover That!)
  • Why I Think They Both Might Be Begging For A Crossover (That will end on a cliffhanger and if you pay attention to the trolls you will know why)
  • Any Last Minute Touches


I know that this would be a small post and the first and second parts minus this intro, would be the longest, I think, but the next post will be in two weeks time, which gives me plenty of time to do what I need to. Thank you for reading this intro and I'll see you in the next two weeks if you're a Yami Shorter, but if you're not then see you next week when I post my honest opinion on Tim Kring's Heroes, so see you then BACCMMLATERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment