Monday 26 March 2018

Why I Think That A Jelsa Movie Is A Better Idea Than You Think...Part 4


The Noveliseations

Well, all I can say is that both are pretty accurate, although, Frozen takes a few liberties here and there, however both are worth the read, especially it you want to know what Frozen would be like without the songs. They will give you a different prospective on things and you have got to read them to know what I mean.
Now onto why I wanted to cover them, one, because they are accurate they would be able to tell a much more accurate account of what happens, and they would be able to get ideas on future novels based on the films that they will do in the future.
Two, because I felt that I needed to because I know that the film will have a novel. So that would help give me an idea on what the novel would look like, this I must admit maybe the most weakest point of the Jelsa movie, but even that is hardly what I call a true weakness.
Now I know that it has been probably the most shortest post thus far but still, I felt that I had to do this. Now I will be reviewing Thor Ragnarök then it will be the next instalment of The Weather Incarnates: Gathering, Tornado, then I will return to this theory with; Why I Think They Both Might Be Begging For A Crossover (That will end on a cliffhanger and if you pay attention to the trolls you will know why) and if you can figure it out tell me in the comments below. God bless you and have a blessed week B.A.C.C.M.M.L.aters!

No comments:

Post a Comment