Sunday 29 April 2018

Why I Think That A Jelsa Movie Is A Better Idea Than You Think... Final Part


Last Touches And Conclusion


So, as to follow from last fortnight (don't know what that is google it), with Pitch Black. Now he could act as the catalyst to the plot. Maybe he could turn the children of Arendelle's dreams into nightmares in order to use them to force Queen Elsa to fight Jack Frost. The reason could be simply to have Pitch use another ice magic user to take Jack out, but still, this will lead to a good fight scene.
Pitch could also use the fears of each of the Frozen characters to isolate them or Queen Elsa or both? Not to mention that he would have plenty of fears to play with and this would be a good opportunity for even more character development by using these fears and finding a way to overcome them. Honestly the script will write/type itself!
This could even lead to the caption; How far will the Guardians rise and how for will a Queen go to protect her kingdom? Just imagine that in a deep voice in the trailers! Speaking of which, just imagine what they would look like and the fight scene!
Now, the conclusion; the characters compliment each-other, the plot will be interesting regardless of what happens, the money will be coming fast and their shared history proves it and their rivalry will make the movie the best that it could possibly be. So that is why I think a Jelsa movie is a better idea than you think...
It has been a good journey for me writing this and thank you for reading this and joining me. I must admit that I really wasn't sure about starting B.A.C.C.M.M.L.A.T.S but I am glad that I did. I am am also grateful for Jesus for the internet and the opportunity of having this blog and I am grateful for your loyalty. I know that this is short but sometimes that is what this final segment needs.
Next week will be the final part of Weather Incarnates Gathering, next theory will be about why I think Heroes Reborn just might be filler. So see you later B.A.C.C.M.M.L.A.Ters! God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment