Friday 1 July 2022

Hunter X Hunter Part Six

 The Royal Guard


(I do not own these images, nor do I own Hunter X Hunter. These are a set of theories I have, take them as seriously as you wish!)


These theories are mainly a what if and that is what I would think would most likely happen if King Meruem died but the Royal Guards survived, but before he did he told to or were not in the position to avenge him.


Shaiapouf



Let's get the darkest one out of the way. I think that Pouf would have eventually fallen into a crazed depression, telling himself every night that he was nothing but a failure. This would then lead to him becoming more and more insane as his mind would spiral further and further in this depressed insanity. He would be filled with nothing but disgust and self loathing. This would then lead him to having suicidal thoughts and tendencies as he would find it almost unbearable to live with himself. Eventually all of that would continue to lead him to acting upon it. Then he would do this within a year.


Menthuthuyoupi



I think that he would be far better off than the other two. I think that he would have become 'adopted' by Knuckle and Morel. I think that of all those there, he would connect well with them and they would connect well with him. I thermo they would help him get over his grief and he will enjoy his time with them. Travelling with them on their many misadventures and having fun. I think that he would not only fit in with them but also find a home with them. I also think that he will be happy until his death. 

Although I do think that he would sometimes butt heads and argue with Knuckle every now and again but I think that Morel would break them up almost like a parent breaking up some misbehaving children. Yet I think that he would grow and live a good and full life. Don't with a smile on his face feeling completely satisfied with life and don't with no regrets.


Neferpitou



I think that she would feel the grief which Gon would get angry at, yet I think that they would bond over their grief, for Gon it would be over Kite, for Pitou it would be for her king. During this time I think she would come to empathise with the boy and show him comfort, instead of what happened. I also think that during this time Gon would also recognise that her apology was genuine and would come to forgive her.

Then when it was revealed that there was a girl that was born after the king she would want to know more. Then when it was revealed to be Kite she would follow Gon and meet up with Kite and would give a whole hearted apology for what she did. She would then probably, in her apology, would dedicate her life to serving Kite. 

During which I do honestly think that Kite would forgive her before she would even dare to.  I also think that during this time she would most likely tell Colt about what happened to King Meruem and I do think that they would develop an understanding. Yet I do think that there would be some type of awkward tension between them. Yet I think this would fade during the later end of their lives and I do think by this time she would take the steps into forgiving herself for what she did until shortly before she died she would have finally forgiven herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment