Sunday 27 May 2018

Heroes: Why I Think That Sylar Is Self Aware



Image result for turns out you're the villain peter heroes


Well if this picture doesn't sell it to you I can't say I know what will! Although, I do have even more evidence. One; Sylar always seems to go to know where he needs to go to either kill someone or where the next seine is to take place.
Then there is the fact that everything just seems to ultimately falls into his hands, especially in the first season. Like for instance when he overheard what Peter, Ted and Noah were talking about in one of the final episodes of the first season.
Then there was the moments where he would go from a bad guy and good guy every now and again almost as if he had read the script. Sometimes he would go from having as little conscience that it would see that one would think that he would have none, and then another episode he would be questioning his morality, especially in the fourth season.
Then there is back to the picture I know that I might be taking it out of context but this could be him directly referencing that he knows that he is the villain in a T.V. series that is trying to be a like a comic, thus he acts like it. Then when as the series goes on then, if what I am suggesting is true then he would know that he would have fans and to keep them then he would know that he would have to show some sort of redemption as to get more.
Then there is the fact that he just appeared in that final episode almost as if he came out of nowhere. So, \I know that it has been short but that is why I think that Sylar is self aware. Next week I will be posting part two of The Weather Incarnates; Black Weather. I don't know what will be my next theory like this, but in a fortnight I will be doing some loopy theories, which I came up with but I don't have that much evidence for and I hope that other theorists will be able to find more than the scraps of evidence that I have at the moment. So, see you next week Yami Shorters and B.A.C.C.M.M.L.A.T.ers, see you in a fortnight and God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment